Sunday, June 19, 2011

Need some advice & a new piece

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a active forum for jewelry making, I really want to get out there in the community.

Also, I finished a pendant called "Dragons' Key", It's a antique key, featuring two dragons on either sides and other findings. Mats are brass and bronze. I lost the bail at the time I took the picture but now it is found and I need to complete the actual necklace. I decided to keep this piece and not sell it hehe.


I have exactly 1 key left with the dragons on it, so it is possible to make another. But only one more at this time.


1 comment:

  1. Cool pendant Elle, most of the different beading mags have forums. You already know about Beading Daily. Bead and Button have one on their site, and Jewelry Lessons have a forum on their site. You can alway Google for jewelry making forums, good luck.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete